HR and Payroll
Microsoft’s HR and Payroll suite, fully integrated into Dynamics GP, is a highly efficient solution designed to help you bring in and retain talent, streamline your hiring processes, evaluate performance, optimize your payroll and break down the ever-changing complexities that payroll faces regularly.
– Optimized employee information
– Employee tracking and reporting
– Customizable HR processes
– Talent pool and skillset comparisons
– Single-step record transition from job candidate to employee
– Performance review support
– Automated letters and forms
– Benefits manager
– Certification, license and training manager
– Employee health and wellness manager
– Extensive and customizable payroll reports, including wage and hour reports, W2 statements, and state and federal reporting requirements
-Manage and process employee payroll records and transactions
-Pay activity history
– Self-service online portal provides easy access to employee pay, profile, skills and training, recruitment and time and attendance functions
– Employee self-service empowers employees to control their personal and work information (change in address, phone number, emergency contacts, education and tests taken, submission of timecards and time-off requests, etc.). They can easily view organization charts and benefits plans or apply for a job.
– Workflow approval- routing of submission, review, and final approval of change(s)
– Manage self-service enables managers to easily and quickly clear timecards and time-off requests and view compensation and performance history for their direct reports. They can evaluate and modify their team’s skills, create internal job postings, track applicant (internal and external) status for job openings and generate queries for quick access to information.
– Role-based web access
– Seamless integration with HR and payroll modules